We were sick of badly fitting, uncomfortably cut shirts that were made from cheap materials, but monstrously expensive.
So we set out to make the perfect Oxford shirt.
Fitted to make you look great, but comfortable where it needs to be for all-day wear.
We’ve pared down the whole design of our Oxford shirt. Keeping the traditional button-down collar, breast pocket and mother of pearl backed buttons, while discarding what we think is all the unnecessary and fussy detailing.
The cuff and collar are shallow. The arms, shoulders and chest are fitted, but it’s looser through the mid-section for comfort.
A crucial detail for us was how the collar sat when the top button was undone, so we moved the second button from the top up a little, so it sits perfectly when you want an open neck.
The close basket weave cotton is simply the finest we could find. Soft enough for all-day wear, while still thick enough not to be translucent, and yet strong enough to keep its shape and feel wash after wash.
Model also wearing
- Medium fitted
- Model is 6′1″, wearing size M
- Question about the fit? Drop us a message via the help button on this page or email us on [email protected]
- 100% close basket weave cotton
- Cotton grown and weaved in Turkey
- Made in Turkey
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle for best results
- Tumble dry low, but better for the Shirt and environment if air dried flat.
- Reshape whilst damp